Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where to start...

First off, my name is Sara. No "h". Get it right. :)

Well I'm a junior this year and it's really crazy. We started school in August and I am swamped with homework all the time. Plus, this year I have to take the graduation tests and SATs and ACTs. It's insane. Not to mention senior pictures at the end of the year (which is gonna cost a fortune)!

On the bright side, I started guitar lessons last week. They were really fun. I can't wait until I can play all my favorite songs by my favorite artists. It's gonna be awesome!

One thing you can look forward to me talking about soon is my upcoming trip to New York City! My schools drama department is getting a group of people together to go to NYC for a week over summer break! The meeting about it is on Thursday and I can't wait! NYC Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment