Sunday, September 27, 2009

Total Drama.

The football game Friday night was great! We won! Wooot! And I ran around the entire stadium looking for my best friend during half-time but I couldn't find her. =/

But that's the past. Let's talk about today...

Today has been way too hectic! I knew my neighbor's cousin, AKA my exboyfriend, was visiting so this weekend was already about to hit rockbottom. The other problem was that I knew my other neighbor was moving and I love them so much! I miss my little Char-Bear that I would babysit all the time.

So I avioded seeing my ex and my moving neighbors on Saturday...well...kinda. I saw my ex on Saturday while I was on a bike ride...but sadly after I saw him I cried the rest of my bike ride. Later on my best friend came over and we were on flickr ALL NIGHT. Hahaha. When we finally got up today, we checked our flickr pages, ate breakfast, then went bike riding...but of course things couldn't stay happy for too long. After getting home from a bike ride (and making mashed potatoes as soon as we walked in the house hahaha) my neighbors came over to tell us goodbye because they were leaving. I said goodbye to my now close friends and then once they left, I cried.

But the luck doesn't stop there. Oh no. Right after they pulled away and I was in tears, my ex rode his bike past us and I ran in my house crying even more. To keep my mind off things, me and my best friend went on a bike ride but we only ended up running into my ex and having to talk to him. I was trying not to show that I wanted to cry. I really miss him. =/

Well...that's all for today. What a hectic Sunday. I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment