Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Day With My Best Friend...

As I said in my last entry, I got to hang out with my best friend! She spent the night and we had so much fun! We were on my laptop and my dads laptop all night working on our flickrs and other websites! I even got her to make a blog on here, too! After hours of computer time, we finally went to bed. When we woke up (around 11 AM) we ate waffles. Yum. Later today, after more computer time, we went on a bike ride and I finally mastered riding my bike without my hands! It's amazing! She just went home about an hour ago. I  miss my best friend already!!

I looked up quotes about moving on from relationships after she left because I seem to still be attached to my last relationship and I really need to just get over it. I found some really awesome quotes but one of my favorites would have to be:
I think I am going to listen to this quote. I am done trying to put it back together. It's not going to work. I wish I knew who said that quote. They are pretty smart.
"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."

1 comment:

  1. Haha, so basically you've been riding a bike without hands forever, and you finally learned to ride "with hands." Correcto?

    ReplyDelete