Sunday, October 11, 2009

No New York.

I am no longer going to New York this summer. =/ I wanted to go. I really did. But when it came down to it, my birthday party is more important. New York will always be there...but I'm only going to have my Sweet 16 once! So sure, I won't get to go to NYC with my fellow classmates but at least I can still have my Sweet 16 in December! :) Beisdes, I'd rather go to New York with my best friend then with my school! Maybe we will get to do that someday. :)

Anyways, we just finished midterms earlier this week. These big tests make me so nervous! Luckily I was only extremely nervous about one particular test, and that was my chemistry test. I am horrible at chemistry. Horrible. And that midterm was 81 questions long! I guessed on most of the questions because I had no idea what they were asking! It all looks like a foreign language to me! I don't know how I did this but with all of my guessing I made an 84 on the test! It amazed me! I guess I have good guessing skills! Hahaha.

Oh, by the way, my schools AMAZING football team won their game on 10/9/09! The score was 76 to 0! Go Wildcats!

No comments:

Post a Comment